The struggles and triumphs of my small slice of the ocean. *Still under construction*

Monday, September 10, 2007

How it all began...






It started with a bowl with a goldfish... that bowl became a 10 gallon tank with Jack Dempsey Cichlids... Cichlids of course needing more space lent itself to a 29 gallon tank... Then a 55... Then it got crazy...

That's how it all started. Sure it was innocuous at first, but then again what addiction starts you off hardcore? The goldfish in a bowl was a "gateway" drug of sorts, it opened a new horizon of possibilities. Now where am I? I just dumped 700 on powerheads to move water around my 84 gallon reef tank. That's where I am!

1 comment:

georgiasunflower said...

Great comment, "The Goldfish Bowl.." I still have that darned Goldfish! It won't die though my marine fish are a huge challenge. LOL Thanks for sharing!
Georgiasunflower (atlantareefclub)